This is my LOVE list!!! The things that I seriously am so thankful for!!!
1. SUNSHINE!!! - It has been so pretty and sunny the past few days! I Love the sun, it makes me so happy and gives me the energy and inspiration I need to start my day! I LOVE it when I wake up BECAUSE the sun is shining so bright through my window! That is the best way to be waken! I love how it is so yellow and such a happy color! My dream is to move somewhere where the sun never stops shining!!
2. Warm Covers- This is my favorite thing about going to bed, getting under the warm covers and feeling so warm, cozy and comfortable! I seriously wish I had a fire place...that is a MUST when I have my own house! Snuggling in warm blankets next to the fireplace sipping hot chocolate, that sounds delightful!! I love feeling warm and cozy though, that may be the only thing I like about winter! The coziness of wearing sweaters and warm pj's and wrapping up in lots of blankets!
3. Temple Square - I LOVE walking around this beautiful place! I always feel so peaceful and just plain HAPPY when I go to this beautiful castle (We are all royalty, so I like to think of it as a castle :) ). The detail that went into this building and all the symbols that our on the walls just astonishes me! I love taking the tour with the missionaries, I feel I learn something new everytime I do! I feel truly blessed and lucky to live so close to this beautiful building!! I remember doing baptisms for the dead in there on my 15th birthday I believe, best experience EVER!
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread - Alright I have to admit this is my indulgence!!! It doesn't help any that the BEST bread store EVER (Great Harvest) is just directly up the street from my work. Mmm...I love how they give you free slices!!! This has to be the best dessert that was ever invented...(but cinnimon rolls come second) I don't think it's that unhealthy either so I feel okay about it!:)
5. FRIENDS!!! - Friends are absolutely AMAZING! I am so thankful for everyone who has ever made me laugh or for everyone who has invited me to do something with them! I LOVE making new friends and just having someone to talk to! So I thank you from the bottom of my heart if you have ever even just smiled at me once!!!
6. Princesses!- If you know me at all you know I have a bit of an obbsession with princess's! I just love princess's, I think they are so inspiring and so pure! I first fell in love with princess's when I was 13, I heard it said that all girl's are princesses because we are daughters of a Heavenly King! I believe this with all my heart to be true! I have to admit this is one reason I really wanted to be Miss Murray! I see Miss Murray as a princess and I see Miss Murray making a difference and I think princesses make a difference and have power to make the world more humble! A real Princess is someone who is always to her own self true. A good friend with a spirit free-That's the Princess I wish to be!
7. PASTA! - I think I would actually starve to death without pasta! It is the best food ever invented and I'm quite positive more than 50% of what I eat is pasta. Mmm...speghtti, fetticine alfredo, just plain noodles, macaroni & cheese, macaroni salad, Tuna helper! It is all quite very delicious!!
8. JEFFREY!! He makes me laugh when I feel like crying! He makes me smile when I feel all is gone! He is the one who encouraged me to do the pageant again! He is the one who I plan on spending the rest of eternity with because he gives me faith and he inspires me. I love him for all that he is and this quote came directly from him "Don't look back on the things that you've done, but look toward the things that you could do" This quote just inspires me and it's all about moving forward with the potential that lies in your heart.
9. Pageants! - I have to admit I truly love pageants! That one moment of being in your evening gown you feel so beautiful and everyone's eyes on you, it is the best feeling ever! I love how you learn and grow from them no matter what the outcome is! I have to admit Miss Murray has made me who I am today! Anybody who looks down on pageants or has a stereotype for them it is because they do not see what every girl sacrifices and the hard work and dedication and service she does off of the stage. I am so thankful for the opportunity to help direct a pageant this January to help other girls grow into their best selves! And maybe...just maybe I'm not done growing from them either!
10. Service! - Service is something I hold so dear to my heart! It is that one thing that gives me confidence knowing that I can help someone else or I can change just that "one" person's day around. Service gives me this feel good feeling and it is the best thing in the world knowing that I can help someone out! Would you like to know my FAVORITE show ever?!!! I cry everytime I watch it... Extreme makeover house edition! This loving, deserving, always giving family gets the home of their dreams because they did something for someone else! I would be in heaven I could help with that show just ONE time! Now that is my DREAM job for sure...to have a tv show where I am making a difference!
So I truly do love a lot of things! I will add more as they come but for now I would just like to say that I LOVE MY LIFE and that is all there is to it!!! :)